Survival of the Woke
A Triumph of the Will to Power
In a world beset by economic problems, climate change, aggressive wars and street crime, is there anything more important than halting the mindset known as “Woke”?
That’s your task in our newest card game, Survival of the Woke. Each player takes on the role of the governor of a Southern U.S. state, seeking to become President of the United States. And to do that, you have to show that you’re more anti-Woke than any of your opponents.
While you’re showing how much you hate Woke-ness, your enemies are out to derail your campaign. You can’t let them do that! Yes, you might have done a few things in the past but . . . look over there! It’s a dude in a dress!
See how easy that was? If you’re anti-Woke enough, you can overcome anything.
Survival of the Woke is a card game. Some of the cards are good for you, some of them are bad for others. Well, most of them are bad for others. Here are some of them:
What is this Woke stuff anyway? You don’t have to know what it is – just that it’s bad! Hell, we don’t know what it is, either.
Survival of the Woke. Maybe this will get us back into American game distribution.
And if you think any of these cards relate to real people, events, candidates or other publishers, well, that’s just your opinion, man.
Status: Now Available
You can order Survival of the Woke right here.
• For you dopes and babies, here’s a game of peace.
• There are elephants in this game.
• Here are some alternative games.
• Here’s another stupid game of peace.
• Now here’s a book for red-blooded Americans.
• You can also order Games on Demand.
• This game’s all about a very great and important battle.
• And here’s history the way it should be written.